1) Choose/find a poem on the internet or from a book/poetry anthology that you know already. This poem should be one that you enjoy or like to read (for whatever reason you may like it for). It should also be of a reasonable length to allow you to complete the assignment.
2) Practise making music on GarageBand
3) Make a musical piece using GarageBand that will accompany your poem (as you read it aloud).
* Your song reflects the mood and tone of your poem
* You speak into the mic and read at an appropriate pace for your poem
You will be marked on the following 4 Point Scale:
Not Yet Meeting 1
Minimally Meeting 2
Meeting Expectations 3
Exceeding Expectations 4
Your song reflects the mood and tone of your poem 1 2 3 4
Your voice is clear and well-paced 1 2 3 4
Your selected poem is appropriate and works for the assignment 1 2 3 4