Once you have your Me To We speaker, search Wikipedia or elsewhere to find out the following:
1) How many Me To WE events have they been a part of?
2) What is their "normal" profession?
3) What is the passion/special skill that has made them a part of Me To We?
4) What is their "message" that they will be trying to share on Me To We day?
Here is the lineup:
- Craig & Marc Kielburger – Co-Founders of Free The Children = Matthew, Andee, Cindy
- Ethan Zohn – Winner of the hit TV show SURVIVOR, co-founder of Grassroot Soccer and motivational speaker = Nate, Ryan, Angela
- Martin Sheen – Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actor and activist = Roma, Bryan, David
- Michel Chikwanine – Former child soldier and Me to We motivational speaker = Stella, Saba, Celin
- Philippe Cousteau – Chief Ocean Correspondent for Animal Planet and Planet Green, and co-founder of EarthEcho = Andrew, Jasmine, Alex
- Reverend Jesse L. Jackson Sr. – civil rights leader and politician = Edvins, Christy, Jessica
- Robin Wiszowaty – Author of My Maasai Life: From Suburbia to Savannah and community development worker = Deenah, Eileen, Sunshine
- Scott Hammell – Magician and Me to We motivational speaker = Kevin, Laura, Jerry
- Spencer West – Me to We motivational speaker = Michelle, Alfred, Aiden